- Whatever is easiest for you! Website and emailed orders are preferred. Website orders are given the highest priority when payment is received immediately and there are no other delays.
- Phone: 877.466.1148
- Fax: 717.795.5605
- Email: email@example.com – for all orders and inquiries.
- spicherandco.com – Registration is required.
Quick Ship orders can be placed via phone, email, or fax. “Quick Ship” must be noted on the order. See Quick Ship pages for available options.
All order confirmations include an estimated ship date. Please be aware that ship dates are not guaranteed and everything is made to order.
Six weeks. This is subject to change according to production volume.
Six weeks. This is subject to change according to production volume. Please note, due to frame moulding supply chain issues some artwork orders can be delayed depending on current stock. Thank you for understanding.
Six business days.
Yes, we can drop ship orders directly to customers with a $6 fee per order + normal shipping costs. No invoice information is included in the shipment. Drop ship orders do not need to meet our order minimum requirements.
When available the rush lead time is three weeks. Please call or email to check availability. Not available for items made with acrylic or mdf.
No. Due to the need for our graphics team to generate proofs and obtain approval from customers, we are unable to rush custom orders.
There is a $10 fee for orders under $300. For orders over $300, the fee is 3.5% of the total.
Please provide payment info at the time you place your order to prevent any delays. After five attempts to contact you for payment, a cancellation notice will be sent and your order will be canceled one week later.
During checkout for website orders you have the option of being charged immediately OR you may choose to wait until production starts. All other orders will be charged once they enter production. All shipping charges are charged on the day the order ships.
You may add on to or change an order at any time up to two weeks prior to your estimated ship date. You may only add or change items one time per order to prevent potential errors.
Yes, an order confirmation will be sent to your primary email address for every order. Please review the confirmation thoroughly to prevent any mistakes.
We do not accept returns for custom merchandise. All sales are final.
The Classic Collection in many cases can be customized, but the WILLIAMSBURG and Morris & Co. Collections cannot. The Artisanry Collection can only be customized in proportionate size changes.
Vintage Vinyl® floorcloths are indoor/controlled outdoor. While they are fade-resistant in direct sunlight and durable against the elements, it is important to follow these instructions: If your floorcloth gets wet or is left in the rain, dry the top side and flip it over to allow the underside to dry. This prevents mold and warping. Always make sure that Vintage Vinyl® is secured in place, as high winds may cause damage. Covered patios or screened-in porches are preferable in outdoor settings to ensure that your floorcloth lasts a long time.
Carpet pads are not necessary for Vintage Vinyl®, and we do not suggest using them. Vintage Vinyl® will lay flat and stay in place once unrolled on the floor.
Yes, Vintage Vinyl® is ideal for most flat surfaces. It will not damage or discolor hardwood floors. When used on tile with wide grout, please be aware that furniture legs or high heel shoes may puncture the floorcloth. Use caution! We do not recommend use on carpet, gravel, or any other uneven surface.
While Vintage Vinyl® is durable, it is not indestructible. Do not drag heavy furniture across it and be careful of stiletto heels or other sharp objects. Always use felt pads under table and chair legs.
Do not use floor cleaning chemicals, scrub brushes, or vacuums on Vintage Vinyl®! First, try a damp cloth with water. For stubborn jobs try diluted hand soap on a cloth or soft sponge.
Our floorcloths are marketed as accent rugs, however, Vintage Vinyl® can be used in permanent applications as well. For instructions on how to permanently adhere Vintage Vinyl®, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swatches are only sold in pattern sets. They are not available for purchase in individual colorways. Swatch purchases must meet a $10 minimum. $5 under minimum fee still applies to any order under $150.
- Vintage Vinyl® is simple to clean. Dust mop the floor to ensure all loose dirt and/or grit is removed. Wipe down with a damp cloth. For stubborn jobs try diluted hand soap and rinse throughly after washing. Do not use dish soap, harsh chemicals or abrasives, which will wear off the finish and colors of the vinyl. Do not use scrub brushes, or vacuums on Vintage Vinyl® Floorcloths as this will damage the floorcloth.
- The pattern and color of our floorcloths can considerably effect the appearance of a space. Our patterned floorcloths will help conceal dust and dirt.
- Spicher and Company has a distinctive look and feel. Our products are not intended to look new and in fact should more closely resemble a vintage product or found item. All Vintage Vinyl® Floorcloths are intentionally distressed. Due to the manufacturing process please expect some variation in colors. Photos can be seen on our website at www.spicherandco.com.
- Vintage Vinyl® is durable in high traffic areas, but it is not indestructible. Use reasonable caution and care on this product. Do not drag metal or furniture across the surface. Always use caution when wearing high heels. All furniture legs require felt pads with 7/32″ thickness. Clean up all spills as soon as they occur. This will prevent staining.
- For outdoor use, when installing be sure to anchor your Vintage Vinyl® securely to prevent wind damage. Please note, we only cover manufacturing defects.
- If you are installing over stained concrete or treated surfaces, make sure the surface is properly cured before installation, as residual solvents, such as acetone or chemicals might damage the non slip surface.
- When your Vintage Vinyl® gets wet due to rain be sure to periodically flip over to dry and prevent mildew. Please note, we do not recommend Vintage Vinyl® for poolside use.
- All claims must be filed with UPS/FedEx immediately.
All manufacturing defects must be reported to retailer with in 5 days.